Pages

Saturday 12 November 2016

Fantasy Stampers Challenge Reminder - Poppy Appeal


This is my DT card for the challenge reminder post on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog - the theme for our current challenge is 'poppy appeal'.  All the details are here in the original challenge post.

I've used a stamp and matching die set from Sheena Douglass - it's from the Victorian Florals set.

I stamped the petals on to red paper using Versafine and clear embossing powder.  I then die cut the and stamped the middle of the flower.  The sentiment is from Visible Image.

2 comments:

  1. Such a classy red/black and white design, Helen! Beautiful flower, and fantastic setting! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invite you here:
    IKEWORLD CHALLENGES # 76 MILITARY TRIBUTE
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2016/11/ikeworld-challenges-76-military-tribute.html
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...