Pages

Saturday 18 March 2017

Imagine That March Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes


It's time for a reminder about this month's link up challenge on the Imagine That Creative Playground Blog.  

Each month we have a featured digi stamp set which is free to anyone who enters the challenge using an Imagine That Digistamp image.  Even if you enter the challenge using another image, you will still be in with the chance of winning our Cherry on the Top award or a $10.00 coupon to spend on the website.

And this month's featured set is:





You can find 'Lamb With Cross' here on the website.

This month it was my turn to make a card using this set.  I kept my card very CAS as it's such a striking image.  

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some sparkle paper from Craft Creations and some green hatched paper from Trimcraft.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, love the lamb and such a fabulous Easter card this would make. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...