Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

New A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started on Wednesday on the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The image I've used is from the 'Cuddly Kittens' Irresistible Images pack from Little Claire Designs which is available here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is a Little Claire Designs stamp.

The paper I've used is from Lozzy's 'Pretty Fun' paper pack.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Helen! Your kittens are adorable! I love that they are all cuddled in a bowl like that - It's such a sweet card! The blue "checkerboard" style pattern paper is crisp and clean and feels like a lovely, sunny morning, doesn't it? Have a great day! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is just precious. Looks so adorable with the blue gingham.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...