Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - For the Girls


There's a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge and this time our theme is 'for the girls'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Fabrika Fantasy called 'Flower Elf' - you can find her here on the Fabrika Fantasy website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some papers from Trimcraft.  Across the middle of the card I've used a stitched hill die and finished the card with a paper flower.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, that image is just adorable. Your elf and bee are wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...