Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

New from Digital Delights - Love My Bunny Susie Set


Today it's the turn of Team Two to share some inspirations on the Digital Delights blog using this month's new releases.

I've made my card using the very cute 'Love My Bunny Susie Set' which you can find here on the Digital Deligths website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment which comes with the image.  I've used papers from Craft Creations and added some gems and Card Candi to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - 'polka dots and/or stripes'
The Paper Shelter - 'circles/dots and/or stripes'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'lots of layers'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Helen, this Easter gal is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous this is just adorable love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dots, plaids and bunny ears - perfect combo for a card! So soft and sweet, love it. Another great entry for the PIP challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need that hat that Susie is wearing lol I love how your card shows you can use many yet stay clean and simple :D Thank you for joining in at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Helen, such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...