Pages

Saturday 4 March 2017

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge:


and


I've used a digi stamp from Conie Fong Art & Design called 'Birthday Benny' which you can find in her Etsy shop.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers.

The two backing papers I've used are from the 'Shabby Chic Country' collection from AMB Illustrations and can be found here in their Etsy shop.

3 comments:

  1. The paper you used is awesome and I just love the way you colored up this image. It is highlighted perfectly in your layout! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet image and such a lovely card, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is precious. The dotted paper is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...