Pages

Saturday 18 March 2017

New Pink Gem Challenge - Boy's Birthday


There's a new challenge today on A Gem of a Challenge and this time we want to see something for 'a boy's birthday'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the challenge winner is:

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from  
 PINK GEM DESIGNS.


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Football Andy' - you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations and two sentiment stamps from Little Claire Designs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, a really fabulous boys card I do love this image so do my grandsons. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is adorable for a boy. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this footie stamp its a great card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...