Pages

Sunday 26 March 2017

New SImply Papercraft Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started on Friday on the Simply Papercraft Challenge and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:





The digi stamp I've used on my card is available at Crafts and Me here and is called 'Rose'.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from Craftwork Cards - I inked both with an old brown ink pad.  The paper I've used is from an old K&Co pad.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, your card is stunning. I haven't seen you use K & Company paper before - I have lots that I could give you, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...