Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

New Sparkles Challenge - Let's Go Green


A new challenge starts today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month we're saying 'let's go green' - we want you to include some green on your project.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

The prize for this month's winner has been very kindly provided by Vickie:





It's a stamp set from Flourishes called 'Year of Flowers'

For my card I've used one of the designs from an outline sticker sheet from Little Claire - if you watch their next shows on Hochanda next Monday you'll see the sticker sheet and you might just see my card too!

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. this image is so adorable, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card Helen,
    Hugs Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, what a great spring card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...