Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Reminder Post


It's the middle of the month so it's time for a challenge reminder post at Craftyhazlenut's Christmas Challenge Extra'.  Our challenges are always 'anything Christams goes' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from SheepSki Designs which I won last week for naming one of Andrea's new digi stamps!

This is 'Penguin Pals' and you find it here in the SheepSki Designs Etsy shop.

I used some paper from Craft Creations, punched snowflakes, Card Candi and red gems.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! That image is super cute and I love the stitched die you used with it. And that background paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, these penguins are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...