Pages

Saturday 13 May 2017

Ladybug Birdie Card Kit from We Are 3 Digital Paper


Today I'm sharing a card made using the cute 'Ladybug Birdie Card Kit' from We Are 3 Digital Paper:


You can find the kit here in the We Are 3 section of the Miss Daisy website.  You get the black and white outline image plus two cute digi papers.  The kit ison special offer at the moment for just $1.  A pre-coloured version is available here.

I coloured the black and white image using Promarkers and used both of the digi papers layered with red paper.  To finish the card I added some gems and Card Candi.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, this card is so adorable. Love that image and matching paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design card and a a sweet image

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...