Pages

Saturday 6 May 2017

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - A World in Bloom


The theme for this week's All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge is 'a world in bloom'.  You can find the Facebook group here and the challenge is in the pinned post at the top of the group page.

For my card I've used one of the designs included in the 'Happy 40/50/60th' digi set which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut it into a circle using a pierced circle die.  I used some blue embroidery thread to stitch round the circle and then layered it on to paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge - 'anything goes'
As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite die' (my pierced circle die - looks good just die cut but is also perfect for stitching as I did on this card)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - 'flowers plus a sentiment'
Give a Crafter a Cookie (using the flowers as my inspiration)
Passion for Promarkers - 'make it bloom' 

11 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. I love the stitching. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Helen. I'm going to have to look into this image...my parents will have 50 years together coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers Challenge - Make it Bloom.DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet lovely looking card Helen. Lovely colours and image. Thanks for joining my "Make it bloom" challenge over at PFP challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty thanks for sharing at passion for promarkers.
    AuntySue dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. I love the stitch detail. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card with a very lovely image. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it. Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my stitched and pierced dies too and what a great idea to actually stitch them for real too.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    In The Pink Challenge
    Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, sorry for the late comment but I have been away. What a lovely card just beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at LTCCB and good luck
    Pen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...