Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Inspired by a Song


A new challenge started on Thursday on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we want to see projects 'inspired by a song'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for the first Little Claire's Stamp Box.  The box was featured in the Little Claire Designs show on Hochanda and is still available here on their website.

My card was inspired by the song 'Singing in the Rain'.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog - 'dots and/or stripes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'furry friends'

3 comments:

  1. Simply adorable and soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine klasse Karte. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...