Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

New Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Girls Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of my Little Claire Designs cards from the current issue of Creative Stamping magazine.





If you look carefully, you can see this card on the cover of the magazine - it's second from the left in the photos at the top!

I've used another of the stamps from the 'Hugs' stamp set - you can find it here on the Little Claire Designs website.  The paper I've used is from the Quirky Quilts paper pack which you can find here.

2 comments:

  1. Great card and shape and well done on the magazine spot love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute rocker card Helen. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...