Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's 'anything goes' as long as you used patterned paper on your creation.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I am sharing the third and final card from my Miss Daisy Stamps article in the current issue of Making Cards magazine:



Here's a front view of the card:





For this card I used the very cute 'Lulu' - you can find her here on the website.  I've coloured the digi with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Helen, for your lovely inspirational design for our Patterned Paper challenge for May xx
    Btw I bought the magazine today ... lovely to see you in print - congrats. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...