Pages

Sunday 7 May 2017

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Three of a Kind


There's a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge and this time we're looking for 'three of a kind' on your creations.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Puppy Girl' - you can find her here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and layered it with card and paper from Craft Creations.

My 'three of a kind' are - three gems, three words in the sentiment and three layers (not including the base card).

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - 'cats or dogs'
Catch the Bug Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'clean and simple'

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image!! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card THanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Good luck DT Debs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CAS Design! http://jencraftsa.blogspot.co.za/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...