Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Dies and Punches


A new challenge has started today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week we want you to use 'dies and punches'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used one of the outline stickers from the 'Owlgate' sheet which is part of the Little Claire Designs bundle from last week's show on Hochanda.  The bundle is now on sale on the Little Claire Designs website here.

I put the sticker on to white card, coloured it with Promarkers and then used two circle dies and a scalloped die to cut it out and built up layers.  I used a small circle punch for the dots on the corners of the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes' 

4 comments:

  1. Those owls are so precious. Just love those pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the owls! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the owls and stitched circles. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...