Pages

Saturday 6 May 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes


This week's Cute Card Thursday challenge is here on the challenge blog and we've got 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog

Our sponsor this time is the wonderful:

https://whimsystamps.com/

I'm sharing another of my cards from the current issue of Creative Stamping magazine:





All of the cards were made using the 'Hugs' stamp set from Little Claire Designs which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used on this card is from the Doodle Snowflakes paper pack which is here. 

Here's a view of the inside of the card:


1 comment:

  1. Helen that image and sentiment are too cute. Congrats on the publication. Love that layout, haven't seen you do that one before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...