Pages

Sunday 7 May 2017

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Bon Voyage


Today I'm sharing my DT new release inspiration card for All Dressed Up Stamps.

This digi stamp is called 'Bon Voyage' and you can find it here in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy shop.

I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and then layered with black and blue paper on to a piece of paper cut from an old road atlas.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes'
Pink and Main Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Helen, this is a great card. Love the map background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I really love the use of the map page. http://makingmemoriescrafting.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. backgraund and image perfect match. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...