Pages

Sunday 7 May 2017

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for a new challenge on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used elements from the Combo Foxes Clipart and Digital Paper pack - you can find it here in their Etsy shop. 

I printed out two of the paper designs and a matching topper and layered them up with black paper.  The sentiment I've added is from Craftwork Cards.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Helen. Love this cute fox.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors so fun and cute to play with, awesome company. Fantastic job! Cheers, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, I really like this image and the matching paper. I'm really into foxes and my daughter gives me grief for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...