Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Things With Wings


 There's a new challenge today on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for 'things with wings'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used products from the We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The digi I've used is called 'Pretty Birdie' and you can find her here in the We Are 3 section of the Miss Daisy Stamps website.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers.

The sentiment I've used is from the 'Early Bird' sentiment set which you can find here and the digi paper is from the 'Bird's View' paper collection which is here.

Here's a side view of my card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...