Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

New Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and
 

For my card I've used a digi stamp set from Sparkle'n'Sprinkle called 'Sleigh Ride' - you can find it here on their website.

I printed out the sleigh and tree from the set plus one of the sentiments and then put a piece of torn copy paper at the base of the image.   I also created a circle mask to represent the moon.  I used Faded Jeans Distress Ink over the rest of the image and then matted it on to black paper.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, your card is gorgeous. Love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun winter scene Helen. Love the silhouette images.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...