Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

New Pink Gem Challenge - For the Boys/Men


There's a new challenge today on the Pink Gem Challenge and this time we're looking for cards which are 'for the boys/men'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize from Pink Gem Designs  is 2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each  (no sets or sentiment sets) of the winner's choice.

For my card I've used the pre-coloured version of a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Relaxing Dave' - you can find him here on their website.

I've layeredthe card up with some paper from Craft Creations and added a peel off sentiment.

And don't forget the Pink Gem Designs sale:

http://www.pinkgemdesigns.com/catalog/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...