Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

New Simply Papercraft Challenge - Anything Goes


A new 'anything goes' challenge started on the Simply Papercrafts Challenge Blog on Thursday.  This challenge is 'just for fun' so we don't have a sponsor.  You can find all the details and see lots of great inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for the first Little Claire's Stamp Box.  It featured on the last Little Claire Designs show on Hochanda and is still available here on the website.

The box contains a selection of stamps, papers and card blanks plus six project sheets featuring cards and instructions (designed by me!).

I coloured the stamped image on this card with Promarkers and added some glitter glue to the dandelion.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - 'anything goes'
Through the Purple Haze Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just too cute, Helen! Love the sparkle on the dandelion puff. I'm so tickled to see you playing this month in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. We love being inspired by you. :-D Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Helen, you've been chosen as our guest designer for July at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies! Please contact us at 2craftycrittercrazies@gmail.com. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...