Pages

Sunday 28 May 2017

New Winter Wonderland Challenge - Hats and/or Scarves


A new challenge started on the Winter Wonderland Challenge Blot on Friday and this time our theme is 'hats and/or scarves'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Sasayaki Glitter called 'Happy Winter' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'
Inspiration Destination Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, Love this cute image and also the frosty blues you have used to create that wintry feel. Have you manually pierced the card border or used a pierced die? It is so neat! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne - no, it's a die. I don't think I could be that neat!

      Helen x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Helen, I must look out for it. I have several but not this rectangle - if you have a mo could you tell me which one it is - sorry to be a pest! Anne x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 335 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...