Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

Sunsational Stamps DT Project - Ocean Critters


Yesterday it was my turn to share a project on the Sunsational Stamps Blog and this the card I posted.

I used the 'Ocean Critters' digi stamp set which you can find here
I printed the whole set out ad then used the bottom two critters plus the wave as my card base.  I then cut out the little octupus and attached him with foam tape to give the card some dimension.
All the elements were coloured with Promarkers and then layered up with some plain and patterned papers.
Talking of the ocean .... have you seen our May challenge yet?  The theme is 'swim - beach - ocean' and you can enter using any products although you will get extra entries in the draw if you use products from Sunsational Stamps.
 
Have a look here for all the details.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...