Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means another challenge over at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog - it's always 'anything goes' as long as you've used patterned paper.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my Little Claire Designs class at the end of May.

I used one of the stamps from the new 'Hatch, Match and Dispatch' stamp set which you can find here on their website.  

The paper I've used is from the Super Swirlies 1 Paper Pack which you can find here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say this card is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...