Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge - Oh Deer!


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on the 12 Months of Chrismtas Link Up Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'Oh Deer!'.

You can find all the details about the challenge and how you can link up your cards here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:


For my card I've used the very cute 'Bugrblocks' digi stamp which you can find here.  I coloured it with Promarkers.

The paper I've used is from Lisa's 'Holiday Hoopla' set and the card blank is and old one from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
ABC Christmas Challenge - 'm is for more than one' (reindeer)
My Time to Craft Challenge - 'Christmas in July'
Through the Purple Haze Challenge - 'spots and/or stripes'
I Love Promarkers - 'special occasions'

5 comments:

  1. Helen your card is adorable. Great shape for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cheeky reindeer and card design. The colours are so festive too! x Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, This is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, nice to see what you have done with this image (I've got one coloured up to use as a DT card shortly) Love the shaped card and bright stripey paper. Wonderful!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 340 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...