Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Digital Delights New Release - Piggy Bank Scottie


Today I'm sharing some DT inspiration for Digital Delights using one of this month's new release images.


I'm using the very cute 'Piggy Bank Scottie' - you can find him here on the Digital Delights website.

I coloured the image using Promarkers and I've used papers from Craft Creations.  The sentiment I've used is part of the 'Keeping in Touch' sentiment set from Digital Delights which you can find here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - 'do it for the dudes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Crafty Friends Challenge - 'man/boy'
Creates and Makes Challenge - 'anything goes/sentiment'

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and fun background papers. Your coloring is so spot on with the colors you chose and such a soft technique! Thank you for entering this in Creates and Makes Challenges! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! - DT Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sweet creation! I love image!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...