Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

GDT Card for New Hanna and Friends Challenge - Sketch


I had some problems posting to my blog last week and earlier this week so I've got lots of posts to catch up on today and tomorrow!

This is my GDT card for the challenge on the Hanna and Friends Challenge which started last Thursday.  We're giving you a sketch to follow:


All the details about the challenge can be found here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the stamps from the latest Little Claire Designs Stamp Box which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and added some paper from Craft Creations, punched snowflakes and gems.

**************************************************
Today I'm also announcing the winner from my blog for the Birthday Blog Party which took place a couple of weeks back.

And the lucky person is:

Daniella

Please e-mail hanna-and-friends@gmx.de to claim your prize!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes' 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Helen this is gorgeous. Love your image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 343 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Love your reindeer. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...