Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

New Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Girls Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  We don't have a sponsor this month so our challenge is just for fun.

You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my Little Claire Designs class in May.

I used one of the kraft tag cards and the 'Dinkies Cutest Giraffes' stamp. 

I stamped the sentiment which comes with the Giraffes sentiment all over the tag card in brown Memento ink.  I then used papers from Craft Creations and the main stamp coloured with Promarkers.


1 comment:

  1. That image is so adorable. Great gingham with that image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...