Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge blog - our theme is always 'anything goes' as long as you share a Christmas creation.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Christmas Words - Snow' which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from an old Dovecraft pack.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes' 
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Another simple and adorable card! Love how you colored the letters with different colors; great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Christmas card Helen. I think you must have every Christmas Bugaboo image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for July. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, fun Christmas card. You make me feel so guilty really need to make a start on mine Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and fab image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...