Thursday, 6 July 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Sports/Games


A new challenge has started today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'sports/games'.  You can find all the details here on the chllenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used one of the images from the Little Claire Designs Irresistible Images 'Men' pack which you can find here on their website.

I used some patterned paper from Stampin' Up and other papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Sunny Day Crafting - 'A is for animals'
Crafty Animals Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Oh and what a cutie this is, what a fun image.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very adorable, love the image and colors! Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    Sherry x
    DT for Love To Craft
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...