Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Here Come the Girls!


There's a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'here come the girls'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Crafty Sentiment Designs called 'Fifi - Bubbles' - you can find her here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from an old Greetings Farm set.

I've used papers from Craft Creations and finished my card with gems and Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Create and Inspire Challenge - 'anything goes'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Kitty Bee Challenge - 'girly cards'
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - 'layer it up'
Creative Inspirations - 'dots and/or stripes'

8 comments:

  1. Helen, this is such an adorable card and naturally in pink, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us again at creative inspirations this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this card has everything that I really like. The color is my fav, the layout is great, the image is cute and colored to perfection and I adore the papers. GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! So cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Helen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet!! What a cute image! Thank you so much for joining us for the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge this week! We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet card and really like how you used the DP to create the bathroom wall. Thanks for sharing on the PIP challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! So glad you joined us at the PIP Challenge this week. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...