Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Little Boys and Girls


A new challenge started yesterday on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'little boys and girls'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Gaming Andy' - you can find him here on their website.

I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and Dovecraft.  The gems I've used are from Poundland.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge Blog - 'anything goes' 
Passion for Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - 'man/boy'
Crafty Purple Frog - 'make it manly'

6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, Helen, what a sweet image!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job on this challenge Helen. Love the sweet image you used and the lovely bright colour palette. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, Gorgeous 'man' card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Helen and a great colour combo! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...