Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

New from All Dressed Up - Day Dreaming


This is my DT inspiration card for All Dressed Up Stamps using another of this month's new release images.

This time I've used 'Day Dreaming' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentiment stamp from a Woodware stamp set.  The paper I've used is from Stampin' Up.

Head over to our Facebook Group here for lots more inspiration!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'anything goes'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, I love the girl, she is fabulous and the colours and poppy paper are awesome! Love this design :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude in this image Helen. Really like that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card Helen, the image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us cat Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet CAS card Helen! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...