Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

New Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started yesterday on Penny's Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used an image from Digistamps 4 Joy which is part of the 'Gardening Set' - you can find the set here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used an embossing folder from Stampin' Up for the background of the card.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card, Helen - I love the embossed background!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, your card is beautiful. Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...