Pages

Sunday 16 July 2017

New Sparkles Challenge - Thinking of You or a Sympathy Card


A new challenge started yesterday on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for a 'thinking of you or sympathy card'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the very pretty 'Dinkies Sunflowers in Squares' stamp from Little Claire Designs.  You can find the stamp here on their website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pile It On Challenge - 'primary colours or something beginning with S' (sunflowers)
My Time to Craft Challenge - 'in the garden'
Crafty Catz Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Purple Haze - 'things with wings' (butterflies)
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. a very lovely card, teamie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I like the layout and the lovely image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Helen, Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘’Floral’ challenge theme… please join us next time and good luck in the draw.

    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...