Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Sunsational Stamps Inspiration Post - Sleigh Bells Ring


 Today it's my turn to share some inspiration on the Sunsational Stamps Blog and I'm staying with the 'Christmas in July' theme.

For this card I've used the very cute 'Sleigh Bells Ring' which you can find here on the website.

You can find my post here on the blog.

Here's a side view of the card:


'Christmas in July' is also the theme for our challenge this month - you can find all the details and link up your entries here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge - 'Christmas in July'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'Christmas in July'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...