Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Happy Anything


There's a new challenge today on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'happy anything' - plenty of scope for everyone!  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the stamps from the Little Claire Designs Christmas Stamp Box - you can find it here on their website.

I used a die from Elizabeth Crafts and stitched through the pierced holes using red cotton.  I also stamped the image a second time tand decoupaged the candle and the flame.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is a beautiful Christmas card. Can't believe the stash you must have, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...