Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

New 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge - Anything Goes


Today I'm posting my first card as a member of the Design Team for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge - a big thank you to the ladies on the team for asking me to join you!


The challenges are always 'anything goes' as long as you feature a critter in your creation.  You can find all the details about this month's challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:





The Design Team have all made cards using the 'Pet Puns' set from MHK Designs:




You can find the set here on the MHK website.

I used the cat digi stamp plus one of the sentiments.  I coloured the image using Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, your cat card is gorgeous. Congrats on your new DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment on your adorable kitty card! The red collar goes great with the red background! Congratulations on your new Design Team position!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...