Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Thank You


The theme for this month's challenge on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge is 'thank you'.  Have a look here on the post from the start of the month for more details and here for the mid-challenge reminder.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:





For my card I've used a stamp from Dreamerland coloured with Promarkers.

I embossed the white card with a Crafts Too folder and die cut a hole in it - the frame was made using the die used to cut the whole and the next one up in size.  I then raised this up from the image using foam pads.

The card and paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...