Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Furry Friends


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we want to see your 'furry friends'.   You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my last Little Claire Designs workshop in January.  We used a stamp for the card but it's sold out now and only exists as a digi stamp here.

The cats were stamped twice in black Versafine ink and then clear embosssed. I added a sentiment also from Little Claire Deisgns and used papers from Craft Creations.

And speaking of my classes, there's another one coming up very soon:


You can find more details here on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...