Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Spring Cuties


There's a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for 'spring cuties'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.  

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I used a digi stamp frm Bugaboo Stamps called 'Spring Duck 1' which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.  The sentiment is from my stash and I used some green gems to finish the card.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, your chick is adorable. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Helen, wasn't this a lovely image to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...