Pages

Thursday 19 April 2018

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Shades of Pale


It's time for a new challenge on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week we're looking for 'shades of pale'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is the wonderful:

My card is also a little preview of what you will see on Saturday afternoon at 2pm on Hochanda:


Steve from Little Claire Designs is back on TV!!  He will have some great new stamps plus a pack containing a selection of outline stickers including the floral design I've used on this card.

I placed the outline sticker on white card, coloured it with Promarkers and then added some of the wonderful Glitter Film which Steve will also have on sale.

So don't forget to watch - Saturday 2pm on Hochanda!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, these outline stickers look interesting I think I need to check them out :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. A lovely spring birthday card. We finally got some warm weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...