Pages

Sunday 1 April 2018

Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog - Midway Post for Bunny Hop Challenge


We've reached the mid-way point in our current Scribbles Designs Challenge - our theme is 'Bunny Hop' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For today's card I've used the very cute 'Peek-a-Boo Bunny B' which you can find here.  

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then cut round his paws so it (hopefully!) looks like he's climbing out of the card.

I used papers from Craft Creations and a sentiment stamp from Clear Stamp Boutique.  The heart was punched out and I added some brown gems to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...