Pages

Sunday 3 October 2010

Another Card Featuring Halloween Chloe


Here's another card made with Halloween Chloe from Pink Gem (coloured with Promarkers) - this time I've made an easel card using the circle and scalloped circle Amazing Frame dies from Little Claire Designs. I've used orange dotty embossed card and black paper again and this time used my two flower punches on the base.
I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
One Stitch at a Time - spooky Halloween
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - going round in circles

9 comments:

  1. This is really nice, I love your circle easel card, looks very pretty. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Halloween card loving the image and the design just perfect for this weeks challenge over at Anything Goes!! Thanks for joining us this week Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. The circular easel is really lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. What cute image. :) Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so cute Helen, turned out great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week for our Spooky Halloween challenge,
    love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute easel card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month. nnalorac.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Helen, Debbie here again. Unfortunatly I tore all the tendons in my calf on Thursday night, but I am feeling slightly better today. If I had been driving to PS I wouldn't have been able to go. I am bringing a small fold up wheelchair incase I need to sit down, jus twondered if I could leave it in the entrance hall somewhere when i am not using it?
    I hope i feel better in the morning and will not need to bring it at all, but just incase. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...