Pages

Saturday 23 October 2010

One Stitch at a Time - Challenge 35


This is my card for the current challenge on One Stitch at a Time which is "Embellish It". I'm not that good at putting embellishments on my cards and I always worry that too much on them will look a bit overdone but I do use paper flowers quite a bit, usually coloured with Promarkers as I have for this card. My other favourite is punched paper dots - as you can see! The image I've used for this card is one of the SWALK range from Crafters Companion and my background paper is from Dovecraft.

4 comments:

  1. Awww Helen, it's adorable, you did just fine with the embellishments.. :)..thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT - good luck :)

    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's lovely! Beautiful colours, and fabulous embellishment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Helen and your embellishments are just right. I didn't get to Port Sunlight after all as I had a horrible virus. Hopefully I'll get to say 'hello' next time. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute!

    Love this stamp range!!

    Sharon G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...