Pages

Monday 27 December 2010

Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog


Here's another birthday card, this time made using a stamp from Cuddly Buddly. I've used a floral embossing folder for the background on pink card and then two pieces of ribbon across it. I've die cut the image into a circle and added a black paper scallop behind it. The greeting and the little dots are peel offs. I'm entering this card in the current challenge on Moving Along With the Times which is 'anything goes (no Christmas cards allowed'.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ah this is super, Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, thank you so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. I hope you are enjoying the Christmas break. Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...