Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

First Christmas Card of 2011!


No, you're not seeing things - this really is my first Christmas card of the year! Every year I promise myself that I'll be more organised and make Christmas cards throughout the year rather than leaving it until November so this year I decided to follow a couple of Christmas blogs to try and keep myself on track!! I made this card using a Whiff of Joy stamp, coloured with Promarkers and then die cut and layered onto navy card. The snowy paper is from my stash and unfortunately I must have already used that part of the paper which had the maker's name on it! I've used my Martha Stewart punch to make the snowflake band and a sentiment stamp from Personal Impressions to finish it off. I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - 'let's go dotty'
ABC Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Helen. Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland with your first lovely Christmas card of the year! Good luck! Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen ! Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds and all that stuff, lol. I'm also planning on entering some Christmas blog challenges to get myself ahead. Lets see how long we can both last. BTW, love the card, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I can't believe you have started already. Very sensible!! Unlike me who will be rushing to get them done in November again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gorgeous creation and lots of dots thank you so much for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card hunny, Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. another gorgeous card! and you are too efficient - its not fair.......!

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you Helen, I have said the same but we will see

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is gorgeous Helen. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, organised or what?!!! I love this stamp, so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, the blue gives it a very wintery feel. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...